The CT 350S is a non-contact profilometer with a closed loop z-axis. This allows the system to achieve a very high resolution in the vertical z direction over the entire z-axis travel of 200 mm.
The system software SCAN SUITE combines SCAN CT for individual measurements and data analysis with the automation module ASCAN. Based on the latest programming technologies the system control, data collection and analysis are combined in an operator friendly user interface.
Scanning of large areas
The measurement system has a highly precise x-, y-motion system and can handle up large areas up to 350 mm x 350 mm.
User friendly concept
The combination of fully integrated software and hardware is designed to make it easy and fast to obtain accurate and repeatable results.
The CT 350S is a non-contact profilometer with a 350 mm x-, y-scanning stage and a closed loop 200 mm z-axis. All 3 axis use air bearings and magnetic linear motors. The system is based on a massive granite construction with a vibration isolated floor stand. The xy motion system offers exceptional performance with an error of less than 100 nm. During the scanning process the z-axis can follow the shape of the part. The height reading is a combination of the calibrated z encoder signal and the sensor height. This allows the system to achieve a very high resolution over the entire z-axis range of 200 mm.
The CT 350S was originally designed and is ideal for measuring precision optics. However, contour measurements, step height, roughness and other 2D and 3D analyses are excellent examples of further applications. The sensors are available with a resolution down to 3 nm.
- Fast, precise and accurate magnetic linear motors with air bearings
- 4 kHz / 20 kHz measurement speed
- 350 mm travel in x- and y-direction, motorized 200 mm z-axis, glass scales with 1 nm resolution
- 2D profiles and 3D topographical maps (topography measurement)
- Large scanning areas, up to the maximum travel of 350 mm at maximum x-, y-, z-resolution
- Chromatic white light sensors with a resolution down to 3 nm
- High resolution off-axis color camera