Non-contact and fast surface roughness measurement
according to international standards.
The benefits of using a cyberTECHNOLOGIES`s system are non-destructive and fast roughness measurements. Measure even wet or pliable parts and surfaces that are hard to access.
Glas, Mirrors, Wafers
Head-up display automotive
- WLI is ideal for smooth and super smooth surfaces
- Wafers, mirrors, glass etc.
SURFACE DEFECT DETECTION
Surface on a copper surface defect
- Find defects or particels automatically
- Measures height, position and size of defects
- User independent and accurate defect qualification
Contour of a copper surface defect
- Automatic detection of defects using 3D edge finding
- Surface waviness compensation algorithms
Electrical contact surface
- 400 µm range, fast scanning speed
- systems equipped with the confocal microscope (CFM) are well suited for rough and highly contoured surfaces