Non-contact and fast surface roughness measurement
according to international standards.
The benefits of using a cyberTECHNOLOGIES`s system are non-destructive and fast roughness measurements. Measure even wet or pliable parts and surfaces that are hard to access.
Glas, Mirrors, Wafers
Head-up display automotive
- WLI is ideal for smooth and super smooth surfaces
- Wafers, mirrors, glass etc.
SURFACE DEFECT DETECTION
Surface on a copper surface defect
- Find defects or particels automatically
- Measures height, position and size of defects
- User independent and accurate defect qualification
Contour of a copper surface defect
- Automatic detection of defects using 3D edge finding
- Surface waviness compensation algorithms
Electrical contact surface
- 400 µm range, fast scanning speed
- systems equipped with the confocal microscope (CFM) are well suited for rough and highly contoured surfaces
We can help you finding the right measurement system for your application and budget needs.