Environmental protection is one of cyberTECHNOLOGIES essential corporate principles and an integral part of our long-term corporate strategy.
The following principles are cyberTECHNOLOGIES’s commitment to the environment:
- A successful business requires a solid, product life cycle-based environmental performance.
- The cyberTECHNOLOGIES way means an active, open and ethically sound approach to environmental protection.
- The objective of cyberTECHNOLOGIES environmental policy is sustainable development of products in accordance with the ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) business charter.
The environmental policy of the cyberTECHNOLOGIES GmbH is implemented as follows:
- The environmental policy is a part of the general management process.
- Line organizations plan and implement action programs by using specialists and the best available technology.
- Action programs are based on a thorough understanding of the environmental impact of a product throughout its life cycle.
- Minimizing the environmental impact requires continuous efforts and follow-up on the results; it is thereby a part of the total quality improvement process.