With the growing impact of climate change, cyberTECHNOLOGIES takes its responsibility for sustainable business very seriously. Therefore, the environmental policy is implemented as an essential corporate principle and an integral part of the long-term corporate strategy.
The following principles form the basis of cyberTECHNOLOGIES GmbH’s approach to environmental matters:
1. A successful business requires a stable environmental balance based on the product life cycle.
2. cyberTECHNOLOGIES principle means an active, open and ethically reliable attitude towards environmental protection.
3. cyberTECHNOLOGIES environmental policy aims at sustainable development of products according to ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) guidelines.
The environmental policy of the cyberTECHNOLOGIES GmbH is implemented as follows:
- The environmental policy is a part of the general management process.
- All environmental aspects are fully analyzed and serve as a basis for understanding potentials for action.
- Short and long term corporate goals are pursued with measures according to the PDCA cycle and are intended to guarantee the best possible protection for the environment through environmentally friendly technologies or techniques as well as reduction of waste of all kinds.
- Reducing the environmental impact requires continuous efforts, collective discipline and a consistent review of the processes in the complete operational environment. This makes the environmental policy an integral part of the overall quality improvement process.