A compact profilometer specially designed
for the use in production and clean rooms.
Compact 3D scanning system
User friendly design
The cyberSCAN VANTAGE 2 is a non-contact surface metrology system. It combines high resolution confocal sensor technology with a x- and y-translation stage. The system can measure large areas up to 200 mm with maximum x-, y-, z-resolution.
All electronic components are integrated into a robust housing, no cables or external controllers are required. The system is connected with a single USB cable to PC or workstation. The proprietary and user friendly cyberTECHNOLOGIES Software offers sophisticated surface metrology analyses and automated measurement routines.
- Fast and accurate magnetic linear motors
- Measurement speed: 2 kHz / 4 kHz
- 200 mm travel in x- and y-direction, lateral resolution 0.05 µm
- 2D profiles and 3D topographical maps (topography measurement)
- Large scanning areas, up to the maximum travel of 200 mm with maximum x-, y-, z-resolution
- Chromatic white light sensors
- High resolution camera
Coplanarity of BGA components
3D metallization measurement on solar cells
Thick-film height on hybrid circuits
We can help you finding the right measurement system for your application and budget needs.