User friendly design
The CT 100 is a compact, high resolution non-contact profilometer. The main components of the system are a white light sensor and a x-, y-motion system on a granite platform. The chromatic white light sensors combine high accuracy and high measurement speed.
The sensors are available with a resolution down to 3 nm and measurement range up to 12 mm. The system can scan a maximum area of 150 mm x 150 mm. The unique cyberTECHNOLOGIES Software offers sophisticated surface metrology analysis and automated measurement routines.
- Fast and accurate magnetic linear motors
- Measurement speed: 2 kHz / 4 kHz / 20 kHz
- 150 mm travel in x- and y-direction, lateral resolution 0.05 µm
- 2D profiles and 3D topographical maps (topography measurement)
- Large scanning areas, up to the maximum travel of 150 mm with maximum x-, y-, z-resolution
- Chromatic white light sensors
- Interferometer for thickness measurement
- 3D white light interferometer
- High resolution camera