CT 350T / CT 250T
Double-sided non-contact metrology system
for accurate thickness measurement
Dual sensor power
User friendly design
The CT 350T is a non-contact double-sided optical profilometer with a 300 mm x-, y- scanning stage. The top- and bottom-sensor are mounted on highly accurate z-axes with 100 mm travel. The double sided autofocus function allows to measure even extremely bowed or warped parts.
Both sensors collect height data synchronized with x-, y- encoder signals and are aligned axially in order to ensure accurate differential thickness measurements. The software generates 2D profiles and 3D maps simultaneously from the top and the bottom surface and calculates the corresponding total thickness profile or map.
The motion system uses fast and accurate magnetic linear motors. The inspection time is minimized by triggering the chromatic white light sensors at a data rate of 4 kHz. With an adapter plate on the stage aperture the system can be used as a standard optical surface profilometer which makes the CT 350T the most versatile surface and thickness measurement system. The system is also available in a smaller version as CT 250T with 200 mm travel ideally for 8” wafers or substrates and solar wafers.
- Fast and accurate double-sided scanning system
- Measurement speed: 2 kHz / 4 kHz / 20 kHz
- 300 mm (200 mm) travel in x- and y-direction, lateral resolution 50 nm, motorized z-axis resolution 20 nm
- 2D profiles and 3D topographical maps and 3D thickness maps
- Large scanning area
- Maximum x-, y-, z-resolution up to the full maximum travel of 300 mm (200 mm)
- Maximum part thickness 80 mm
- Chromatic white light sensors
- High resolution off-axis camera
Thickness of a Fuel Cell Component
Wafer Thickness Map
Front- and Backside Metallization of a Solar Cell
We can help you finding the right measurement system for your application and budget needs.