The CT 100 is a compact and flexible non-contact profilometer. The system can scan a maximum area of 150 mm x 150 mm.
The system software SCAN SUITE combines SCAN CT for individual measurements and data analysis with the automation module ASCAN. Based on the latest programming technologies the system control, data collection and analysis are combined in an operator friendly user interface.
High-speed and high-resolution 3D scanning system with a fast data collection of 2 kHz / 4 kHz / 20 kHz.
User friendly concept
The combination of fully integrated software and hardware is designed to make it easy and fast to obtain accurate and repeatable results.
The CT 100 is a compact, high resolution non-contact profilometer. The main components of the system are a white light sensor and a x-, y-motion system on a granite platform. The chromatic white light sensors combine high accuracy and high measurement speed.
The sensors are available with a resolution down to 3 nm and measurement range up to 12 mm. The system can scan a maximum area of 150 mm x 150 mm. The unique cyberTECHNOLOGIES Software offers sophisticated surface metrology analysis and automated measurement routines.
- Fast and accurate magnetic linear motors
- Measurement speed: 2 kHz / 4 kHz / 20 kHz
- 150 mm travel in x- and y-direction, lateral resolution 0.05 µm
- 2D profiles and 3D topographical maps (topography measurement)
- Large scanning areas, up to the maximum travel of 150 mm with maximum x-, y-, z-resolution
- Chromatic white light sensors
- Interferometer for thickness measurement
- 3D white light interferometer
- High resolution camera