Fast and accurate measurement
Using a chromatic white light sensor for quickly scanning large areas. Also available with confocal microscope or 3D white light interferometer.
The system software SCAN SUITE combines SCAN CT for individual measurements and data analysis with the automation module ASCAN. Based on the latest programming technologies the system control, data collection and analysis are combined in an operator friendly user interface.
Scanning of large areas
The surface measurement system includes a highly precise linear axis with 315 mm travel in x-, y-direction.
User friendly concept
The combination of fully integrated software and hardware is designed to make it easy and fast to obtain accurate and repeatable results.
The CT 300 is a non-contact profilometer with a 315 mm x-, y-motion system. It can handle up 12” wafers or other large substrates and parts.
Using a chromatic white light sensor and a data collection rate of up to 20 kHz the inspection time is minimized. The confocal microscope and 3D white light interferometer sensors offer unmatched resolution in z-direction down to 0.1 nm. With our multi-sensor technology several sensor heads can be mounted simultaneously including infrared interferometers for measureing wafer thickness.
- Fast and accurate magnetic linear motors
- Measurement speed 2kHz / 4kHz / 20 kHz
- 315 mm travel in x- and y-direction, lateral resolution 0.05 µm, optional motorized z-axis
- 2D profiles and 3D topographical maps (topography measurement)
- Large scanning areas, up to the maximum travel of 315 mm with maximum x-, y-, z-resolution
- Chromatic white light sensors
- 3D white light interferometer
- Confocal microscope
- Interferometer for thickness measurement
- High-speed confocal line sensor
- High resolution off-axis camera