Fast and accurate measurement
Scanning of large areas
User friendly concept
The CT 300 is a non-contact profilometer with a 315 mm x-, y-motion system. It can handle up 12” wafers or other large substrates and parts.
Using a chromatic white light sensor and a data collection rate of up to 20 kHz the inspection time is minimized. The confocal microscope and 3D white light interferometer sensors offer unmatched resolution in z-direction down to 0.1 nm. With our multi-sensor technology several sensor heads can be mounted simultaneously including infrared interferometers for measureing wafer thickness.
- Fast and accurate magnetic linear motors
- Measurement speed 2kHz / 4kHz / 20 kHz
- 315 mm travel in x- and y-direction, lateral resolution 0.05 µm, optional motorized z-axis
- 2D profiles and 3D topographical maps (topography measurement)
- Large scanning areas, up to the maximum travel of 315 mm with maximum x-, y-, z-resolution
- Chromatic white light sensors
- 3D white light interferometer
- Confocal microscope
- Interferometer for thickness measurement
- High-speed confocal line sensor
- High resolution off-axis camera