The system combines a laser sensor, a base unit with an integrated translation stage and a PC or a laptop for data analysis.
The system software SCAN SUITE combines SCAN CT for individual measurements and data analysis with the automation module ASCAN. Based on the latest programming technologies the system control, data collection and analysis are combined in an operator friendly user interface.
Integrated motion system
The motion system with a travel distance of 50 mm in y- direction is integrated in the base unit and moves the sensor over the sample.
User friendly concept
The combination of fully integrated software and hardware is designed to make it easy and fast to obtain accurate and repeatable results.
The cyberSCAN VANTAGE 50 is a compact, non-contact profiling system for fast scanning of any part or surface. The system combines a laser sensor, a base unit with an integrated translation stage and a PC or a laptop for data analysis. The sensor scans over the sample and produces a high-resolution height profile. The confocal laser sensor can also produce a scan line with the width of 1.1 mm and a lateral resolution of 2 μm. In combination with the translation stage a highly accurate 3D raster can be recorded.
The software offers sophisticated surface metrology analyses and automated measurement routines.
- Integrated y-stage with sensor mount
- 50 mm travel in y- direction, minimum lateral step-size 1 micron
- Laser confocal or triangulation sensors
- Resolution down to 0.01 μm, measurement range up to 8 mm
- 3D Line-scan capabilities (laser confocal sensor) with 1.1 mm width and 2 μm lateral resolution
- 2D profiles and 3D topographical maps
- Integrated on-axis camera, visible laser spot inside the camera field of view