Integrated motion system
User friendly design
The cyberSCAN VANTAGE 50 is a compact, non-contact profiling system for fast scanning of any part or surface. The system combines a laser sensor, a base unit with an integrated translation stage and a PC or a laptop for data analysis. The sensor scans over the sample and produces a high-resolution height profile. The confocal laser sensor can also produce a scan line with the width of 1.1 mm and a lateral resolution of 2 μm. In combination with the translation stage a highly accurate 3D raster can be recorded.
The software offers sophisticated surface metrology analyses and automated measurement routines.
- Integrated y-stage with sensor mount
- 50 mm travel in y- direction, minimum lateral step-size 1 micron
- Laser confocal or triangulation sensors
- Resolution down to 0.01 μm, measurement range up to 8 mm
- 3D Line-scan capabilities (laser confocal sensor) with 1.1 mm width and 2 μm lateral resolution
- 2D profiles and 3D topographical maps
- Integrated on-axis camera, visible laser spot inside the camera field of view